Bullying. Peer pressure. Mood swings. Braces. Acne. Growth Spurts. Jealousy. Cliques…
Tweenhood is tough. As a parent, you want to help your child. You wish you could:
- take away their anxiety,
- help them feel less awkward,
- make them see how amazing they really are.
The Who I Am photoshoots are designed to help you do that.
Why 'Who I am'?
I’m a photographer and a father, and I understand the pain of watching your kids struggle. Tweens are constantly bombarded with messages that they aren’t ok. I launched Who I Am because:
- I’ve seen too many sad tweens. This type of photo shoot and the positive attention involved, always makes them happy. Parents too. I love that.
- The customized shoots mirror and celebrate tweens’ unique personalities, something necessary for healthy development as they move into the teen years.
- The photos reflect tweens’ true beauty and inner strength.
How To Get Involved
Interested? Here are the details:
- Whether art, archery, or alpacas, your tween’s interests shape the shoot.
- Shoots are for individual tweens at my comfortable studio near Bury St. Edmunds.
- I create dazzling portraits with your tween while you relax and watch the fun.
- Lets bring this empowering experience to as many tweens as possible, so the shoot is my gift to you.
- Receive a £50 coupon to spend on a range of specialty photographs created just for the Who I Am project.
Be part of Who I Am! Just fill out the form with your tween and I’ll get you on the schedule.
Find Out More Information
Simply fill in your details below and we'll be in touch to tell you more about the 'Who I Am' project.